Zoom Conference at 7:00pm: (Note date change!) Our first Zoom meeting will feature a wonderful slide presentation by member Carol Huggler, showing the unique landscapes, geology and flora of Newfoundland, including some very special endemic species. In 2018, Carol Huggler and her husband Ken attended the NARGS annual conference in St John’s, Newfoundland. After the conference they took part in the special tour organized by Todd Boland to the western peninsula of Newfoundland, which has unique geology and plants much different from those seen in the rest of the province. Carol has a background in art and horticulture and has been a CRAGS member for a long time. If you recall her earlier slide shows, the rocks are just as prominent as the plants! Members will receive an emailed invitation to this meeting which will start at 7:00pm.
- Mon June 28 : Online Workshop on Identifying Native Wildflowers
- Sat June 26, 2021: CRAGS Annual Plant Sale
- Thurs June 10: Online workshop by Janet Melrose on Rewilding the Urban Garden **CANCELLED**
- Thurs May 27 2021 7:30pm: Todd Boland on Campanulas for the Rock Garden
- Thurs May 13 2021 7:30pm. Rob Staniland on Stone, slope and aspect: Modifying and multiplying planting environments.