Individual and Family Membership
Sept 2021 update: Because our schedule of activities may still be reduced due to pandemic measures, the board has decided on membership fees of $25/yr for individuals and $30/yr for families, which is less than in 2019-20. Current members are also asked to renew their membership at these prices.
Our membership year is from October 1 to September 30, so please renew soon, either online or by mailing a completed membership form (download the Adobe Reader document) and cheque to the address on the membership form.
Please note: If paying online, you can use your credit card on the PayPal site by clicking “Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card” at the bottom of the PayPal page, or use your PayPal account if you have one.
Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
One Year Family Membership—$30 + $1.20 credit card processing fee = CDN$31.20
One Year Individual Membership—$25 + $1.06 credit card processing fee = CDN$26.06
Benefits of membership in the Calgary Rock & Alpine Garden Society (CRAGS)
- Monthly meetings: For the forseeable future, we will have presentations using video conferencing, featuring local and international speakers. When we are able to meet in-person again, we will be able to socialize with others sharing interests in alpine plants, and have a chance to win great raffle prizes.
- Workshops: In spring 2022 we will explore some outdoor workshop ideas where we can be in compliance with public health orders. For gardeners of all experience levels.
- Library: Temporarily unavailable. Access to Southern Alberta’s most extensive (and still growing) lending library of books on alpine and rock gardening. The library includes Rock Garden Quarterly, the bulletin of the North American Rock Garden Society (NARGS), as well as newsletters from other NARGS chapters.
- Garden Tours: Where we can be in compliance with public health orders, April through July, CRAGS members will be invited to open their gardens to members for viewing. An opportunity to admire the work of other CRAGS members, and get tips and ideas!
- Affinity Discounts: with your membership card, receive discounts at local merchants. See list on Resources page.
- Plant Sale: Everyone Welcome! Held at the end of May or early June each year. Click here for more details.
Donations to CRAGS are gratefully received. As we are not a registered charity we cannot issue receipts for tax purposes.