Individual and Family Memberships
Our membership year is from October 1 to September 30, so please renew soon, either online or by mailing a completed membership form (download the Adobe Reader document) and cheque to the address on the membership form.
Please note: If paying online, you can use your credit card on the PayPal site by clicking “Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card” at the bottom of the PayPal page, or use your PayPal account if you have one.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Year Family Membership—$30 + $1.20 credit card processing fee = CDN$31.20
One Year Individual Membership—$25 + $1.06 credit card processing fee = CDN$26.06
Benefits of membership in the Calgary Rock & Alpine Garden Society (CRAGS)
- Monthly meetings: Our meetings this year will be hybrid, with in-person gatherings at Lakeview Community Hall combined with Zoom video conferencing. Our meetings feature local and international speakers.
- Workshops: For gardeners of all experience levels, we organize in-person workshops open to members and non-members.
- Library: At our in-person meetings, members have access to Southern Alberta’s most extensive (and still growing) lending library of books on alpine and rock gardening. The library includes Rock Garden Quarterly, the bulletin of the North American Rock Garden Society (NARGS), as well as newsletters from other NARGS chapters.
- Garden Tours: From April through July, CRAGS members will be invited to open their gardens to members for viewing. An opportunity to admire the work of other CRAGS members, and get tips and ideas!
- Affinity Discounts: with your membership card, receive discounts at local merchants. See list on Resources page.
- Plant Sale: Everyone Welcome! Held at the end of May or early June each year. Click here for more details.
Donations to CRAGS are gratefully received. As we are not a registered charity we cannot issue receipts for tax purposes.