Individual and Family Membership
CRAGS annual membership fees are CDN$35.00 for an individual or CDN$40.00 for a family. Our membership year is from October 1 to September 30. Pay your membership fee online, in person at a meeting by cash or cheque, or by mailing a completed membership form (download the Adobe Reader document) and cheque to the address on the membership form.
If paying online, you can use your credit card on the PayPal site by clicking “Pay with a credit of Visa Debit card” at the bottom of the PayPal page, or use your PayPal account.
One Year Family Membership—$40 + $1.50 credit card processing fee = CDN$41.50
Benefits of membership in the Calgary Rock & Alpine Garden Society (CRAGS)
- Monthly meetings: Featuring local and international speakers. Socialize with others sharing your interest in alpine plants, and have a chance to win great raffle prizes.
- Workshops: For gardeners of all experience levels.
- Newsletters: Four newsletters per year, jam-packed with information.
- Discounts: Select Merchant Discounts—see your newsletter for details.
- Library: Access to Southern Alberta’s most extensive (and still growing) lending library of books on alpine and rock gardening. The library includes Rock Garden Quarterly, the bulletin of the North American Rock Garden Society (NARGS), as well as newsletters from other NARGS chapters.
- Garden Tours: April through July, CRAGS members are invited to open their gardens for viewing. An opportunity to admire the work of other CRAGS members, and get tips and ideas!
- Plant Sale: Everyone Welcome! Held next on Saturday, May 23, 2020, Noon to 3:00 pm, at the Lakeview Community Association Hall, 6110 – 34 Street SW. Purchase plants and get advice, all in one place. Click here for more details.