David Sellars, from Vancouver BC, is well-known to CRAGS as a speaker and a key member of the Alpine Garden Club of BC. David and his wife Wendy, are keen hikers, and their gardens received the NARGS Millstream Prize in 2012. In this talk, he will share insights into his approach to plant photography including camera selection, camera setup, and composition. An example of his award-winning work can be found in the Summer 2012 NARGS Quarterly.
- Thursday Feb 13 2020: Marilyn Mayall on “Origins of some Species…and Other Turkish Delights”
- Sunday Jan 26 2020: Greenhouse Design and Management Workshop
- Thursday Jan 16 2020: CRAGS Garden Information Session #2
- Thursday Jan 9, 2020: Annual Potluck dinner and Rock Gardens of the Vancouver Area
- Sunday Dec 8 2019: Propagation Workshop (now full)