David Sellars, from Vancouver BC, is well-known to CRAGS as a speaker and a key member of the Alpine Garden Club of BC. David and his wife Wendy, are keen hikers, and their gardens received the NARGS Millstream Prize in 2012. In this talk, he will share insights into his approach to plant photography including camera selection, camera setup, and composition. An example of his award-winning work can be found in the Summer 2012 NARGS Quarterly.
- Thursday Jan 9, 2020: Annual Potluck dinner and Rock Gardens of the Vancouver Area
- Sunday Dec 8 2019: Propagation Workshop (now full)
- Friday Nov 29 2019: CRAGS Garden Information Session #1
- Thurs Nov 14, 2019: AGM, and Stephanie Ferguson on “Pleasing the Steppe Desert Iris”
- Thurs Oct 10, 2019: Members’ Photo Night