Authors and photographers Ian and Jacinthe have a new presentation on wildflowers, complete with music and narration. The show begins with the first flowers of spring, and moves on to bold blossoms, delicate gems, wild creatures enjoying flowers, and majestic mountain scenery of Jasper, Banff, and Waterton Parks. The presentation closes with autumn colours and the first snow as flowers complete their annual cycle.
- Thursday Jan 9, 2020: Annual Potluck dinner and Rock Gardens of the Vancouver Area
- Sunday Dec 8 2019: Propagation Workshop (now full)
- Friday Nov 29 2019: CRAGS Garden Information Session #1
- Thurs Nov 14, 2019: AGM, and Stephanie Ferguson on “Pleasing the Steppe Desert Iris”
- Thurs Oct 10, 2019: Members’ Photo Night