Join us at 6:30pm for our annual potluck supper. After supper, various CRAGS members and friends will show us photos from their 2017 trip to Newfoundland for the annual meeting of the North American Rock Garden Society. Some members participated in a guided post-conference tour of the western penninsula, which has unique geology and interesting endemic flora. All will show us highlights from gardens and outings of the conference and from other places in Newfoundland they visited.
- Thursday March 12 2020: Mike Bone on “Steppe Plants for the Rock Garden”
- Sunday Mar 1 2020: Workshop on Water Features in the Rock & Alpine Garden
- Thurs Feb 27 7pm: Members’ Information Session #3
- Thursday Feb 13 2020: Marilyn Mayall on “Origins of some Species…and Other Turkish Delights”
- Sunday Jan 26 2020: Greenhouse Design and Management Workshop