A huge crevice garden was built at the Montréal Botanic Gardens, with design from Josef Halda in 2002 and Zdenek Zvolanek in 2004. Their contributions gave rise to two different crevice gardens. The presentation will concentrate on how those gardens came about and how they have evolved over the years, showing both successes and failures so as to learn from the experience René was curator of the alpine gardens there from 1993 to 2017.
- Thurs Sep 9 2021 7:30pm: Liz Knowles on Alpines, Lilies, and Endemics of Japan
- Mon June 28 : Online Workshop on Identifying Native Wildflowers
- Sat June 26, 2021: CRAGS Annual Plant Sale
- Thurs June 10: Online workshop by Janet Melrose on Rewilding the Urban Garden **CANCELLED**
- Thurs May 27 2021 7:30pm: Todd Boland on Campanulas for the Rock Garden