Diane will discuss Reader Rock Garden’s history from its start in 1913, to the glory days, its slow demise, re-development and the designation last year as a National Historic Site. Such a rich history deserves to be revisited, and she’ll also discuss the noteworthy plant inventory in this three-acre garden. CRAGS and some of our members contributed to the re-development of the Gardens. Diane is president of the Friends of Reader Rock Garden Society.
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm
- Saturday, May 10: Trough-building Workshop
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: David Sellars (Vancouver BC) on Photographing Alpine Plants, a Landscape Point of View