This hands-on workshop will focus on transplanting seedlings, divisions and cuttings. Dress for outdoor work. Members $25, non-members $35.
Time: 11am to 3pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Discussion will include:
- Optimal conditions for growing-on seedlings
- Transplanting and out-planting
- Division and cuttings of existing plants
- Selection of planting materials
- Using cold frames
- Control of light & environment
Bring lunch, gloves. Pots and trays available for purchase.