Invite a friend! This month’s meeting will be a kaleidoscope and eclectic mixture of different topics. We are looking forward to seeing our fellow members’ photos from the last year or two, or your mini-talk about a garden topic! If you’ve had some great hiking or traveling, please show us the wildflowers and scenery. If you have a favorite garden plant or technique, please bring photos. Pictures of gardens – yours or others’ – are always welcome, whether established or under construction. Please let Linda know what you are bringing (firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-239-9434). Either bring your photos on a memory stick or email them to her. Doesn’t have to be a Powerpoint presentation. Can be as simple as your ten favorite pictures.
- Thursday, Jan 11, 2018: Annual Potluck Supper, and Irena Burns “Czech International Rock Garden Conference”
- Thursday, February 11, 2018: Members’ Photo Night
- Thursday, March 8, 2018: Rob Staniland “So you want to build a rock garden in Calgary …”
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Julia Corden (Scotland) Topic TBA
- Thursday, November 9: Annual General Meeting, followed by Shawn Hillis “Cypripedium Culture”