Invite a friend! This month’s meeting will be a kaleidoscope and eclectic mixture of different topics. We are looking forward to seeing our fellow members’ photos from the last year or two, or your mini-talk about a garden topic! If you’ve had some great hiking or traveling, please show us the wildflowers and scenery. If you have a favorite garden plant or technique, please bring photos. Pictures of gardens – yours or others’ – are always welcome, whether established or under construction. Please let Linda know what you are bringing (firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-239-9434). Either bring your photos on a memory stick or email them to her. Doesn’t have to be a Powerpoint presentation. Can be as simple as your ten favorite pictures.
- Thursday, September 14: Marilyn Mayall, Wildflowers of Western Australia
- Thursday, October 12: Tony Reznicek (Michigan), Kissing Cousins and Family Skeletons: Rock Garden Plants and Modern Evolutionary Studies
- Thursday, June 15: Jiri Papousek, Czech Alpine Gardening Methods
- Saturday, June 3: Plant Sale, 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, May 11: Members’ Photo Night