Invite a friend! This month’s meeting will be a kaleidoscope and eclectic mixture of different topics. We are looking forward to seeing our fellow members’ photos from the last year or two, or your mini-talk about a garden topic! If you’ve had some great hiking or traveling, please show us the wildflowers and scenery. If you have a favorite garden plant or technique, please bring photos. Pictures of gardens – yours or others’ – are always welcome, whether established or under construction. Please let Linda know what you are bringing (email@example.com or 403-239-9434). Either bring your photos on a memory stick or email them to her. Doesn’t have to be a Powerpoint presentation. Can be as simple as your ten favorite pictures.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Julia Corden (Scotland) “Plants of Wengen and the Bernese Oberland”
- Thursday, March 8, 2018: Rob Staniland “So you want to build a rock garden in Calgary …”
- Sun May 6, 2018: Workshop on Propagation Methods
- Thursday May 10, 2018: Jay Akerley (Vancouver) “Western Cordillera Plants for the Western Canadian Garden”
- Sat May 26, 2018: Workshop on Styrofoam Trough Building