We would love to see our fellow members’ photos from the last year or two, or your mini-talk about a garden topic! If you’ve had some great hiking or travelling, please show us the wildflowers and scenery. If you have a favourite garden plant or technique, please bring photos. Pictures of gardens – yours or others’ – are always welcome, whether established or under construction. Please let Linda know what you are bringing (email@example.com) and either bring your photos on a memory stick or email them to her.
- Thursday March 12 2020: Mike Bone on “Steppe Plants for the Rock Garden”
- Sunday Mar 1 2020: Workshop on Water Features in the Rock & Alpine Garden
- Thurs Feb 27 7pm: Members’ Information Session #3
- Thursday Feb 13 2020: Marilyn Mayall on “Origins of some Species…and Other Turkish Delights”
- Sunday Jan 26 2020: Greenhouse Design and Management Workshop