Zoom Conference at 7:00pm: (Note date change!) Our first Zoom meeting will feature a wonderful slide presentation by member Carol Huggler, showing the unique landscapes, geology and flora of Newfoundland, including some very special endemic species. In 2018, Carol Huggler and her husband Ken attended the NARGS annual conference in St John’s, Newfoundland. After the conference they took part in the special tour organized by Todd Boland to the western peninsula of Newfoundland, which has unique geology and plants much different from those seen in the rest of the province. Carol has a background in art and horticulture and has been a CRAGS member for a long time. If you recall her earlier slide shows, the rocks are just as prominent as the plants! Members will receive an emailed invitation to this meeting which will start at 7:00pm.
- Thursday Sep 17 2020: Last Chance Plant Sale
- Thursday March 12 2020: Mike Bone on “Steppe Plants for the Rock Garden”
- Sunday Mar 1 2020: Workshop on Water Features in the Rock & Alpine Garden
- Thurs Feb 27 7pm: Members’ Information Session #3
- Thursday Feb 13 2020: Marilyn Mayall on “Origins of some Species…and Other Turkish Delights”