We would love to see our fellow members’ photos from the last year or two, or your mini-talk about a garden topic! If you’ve had some great hiking or travelling, please show us the wildflowers and scenery. If you have a favourite garden plant or technique, please bring photos. Pictures of gardens – yours or others’ – are always welcome, whether established or under construction. Please let Linda know what you are bringing (firstname.lastname@example.org) and either bring your photos on a memory stick or email them to her.
- Thurs Nov 14, 2019: AGM, and Stephanie Ferguson on “Pleasing the Steppe Desert Iris”
- Thurs Oct 10, 2019: Members’ Photo Night
- Thursday Sep 12 2019: Lawrence Harder on “Functional Beauty: How Flowers Work”
- Sat June 22, 2019: Reader Rock Garden, Plant Sale and Stroll
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia