David Sellars, from Vancouver BC, is well-known to CRAGS as a speaker and a key member of the Alpine Garden Club of BC. David and his wife Wendy, are keen hikers, and their gardens received the NARGS Millstream Prize in 2012. In this talk, he will share insights into his approach to plant photography including camera selection, camera setup, and composition. An example of his award-winning work can be found in the Summer 2012 NARGS Quarterly.
- Sat June 22, 2019: Reader Rock Garden, Plant Sale and Stroll
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm
- Saturday, May 10: Trough-building Workshop