Authors and photographers Ian and Jacinthe have a new presentation on wildflowers, complete with music and narration. The show begins with the first flowers of spring, and moves on to bold blossoms, delicate gems, wild creatures enjoying flowers, and majestic mountain scenery of Jasper, Banff, and Waterton Parks. The presentation closes with autumn colours and the first snow as flowers complete their annual cycle.
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm
- Saturday, May 10: Trough-building Workshop
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: David Sellars (Vancouver BC) on Photographing Alpine Plants, a Landscape Point of View