Join us at 6:30pm for our annual potluck supper. After supper, various CRAGS members and friends will show us photos from their 2017 trip to Newfoundland for the annual meeting of the North American Rock Garden Society. Some members participated in a guided post-conference tour of the western penninsula, which has unique geology and interesting endemic flora. All will show us highlights from gardens and outings of the conference and from other places in Newfoundland they visited.
- Thursday Sep 12 2019: Lawrence Harder on “Functional Beauty: How Flowers Work”
- Sat June 22, 2019: Reader Rock Garden, Plant Sale and Stroll
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm