Do you have plants to sell, trade or give away? Are you looking for something to fill one more spot in the garden? The Last Chance Plant Sale will be held prior to the September meeting. Weather permitting, we will set up outdoors. If you’ll be selling plants, remember to bring your own float, and please consider donating a plant to the raffle. Sale will start at 6:30pm and clean up needs to be done by 7pm as our main meeting starts at 7:15pm.
- Sat June 22, 2019: Reader Rock Garden, Plant Sale and Stroll
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm
- Saturday, May 10: Trough-building Workshop