Do you have plants to sell, trade or give away? Are you looking for something to fill one more spot in the garden? The Last Chance Plant Sale will be held prior to the September meeting. Weather permitting, we will set up outdoors. If you’ll be selling plants, remember to bring your own float, and please consider donating a plant to the raffle. Sale will start at 6:30pm and clean up needs to be done by 7pm as our main meeting starts at 7:15pm.
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”
- Sun Sep 23: Planning and Planting at BGSS
- Thurs Sep 13: Last Chance Plant Sale at 6:30pm
- Thursday Sep 13, 2018: Chris Gardner(UK) “Alpine Plants of the Silk Road”