Do you have plants to sell, trade or give away? Are you looking for something to fill one more spot in the garden? The Last Chance Plant Sale will be held prior to the September meeting. Weather permitting, we will set up outdoors. If you’ll be selling plants, remember to bring your own float, and please consider donating a plant to the raffle. Sale will start at 6:30pm and clean up needs to be done by 7pm as our main meeting starts at 7:15pm.
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday, May 10: Trough-building Workshop
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: David Sellars (Vancouver BC) on Photographing Alpine Plants, a Landscape Point of View
- Thursday Apr 11, 2019: Ian Wilson/Jacinthe Lavoie, Wildflowers of the Canadian Rockies