Do you have plants to sell, trade or give away? Are you looking for something to fill one more spot in the garden? The Last Chance Plant Sale will be held prior to the September meeting. Weather permitting, we will set up outdoors. If you’ll be selling plants, remember to bring your own float, and please consider donating a plant to the raffle. Sale will start at 6:30pm and clean up needs to be done by 7pm as our main meeting starts at 7:15pm.
- Thursday Mar 14 2019: John Mitchell from Edinburgh Botanical Gardens
- Thursday Feb 14 2019: Diane Dalkin on “Reader Rock Garden”
- Thursday Jan 10 2019: Annual Potluck supper and Newfoundland report
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”