Open to the public. We are pleased to again offer alpine and rock garden plants for sale. Plants suitable for various environments will be available; whether rock garden, alpine bed, or container. Many of these plants are not available at local garden centers. Our special home grown tomato plants and Martagon Lily plants will again make an appearance. We have an assortment of styrofoam troughs for sale that have been crafted to look like rock material. Bid on silent auction items. More info on Plant Sale tab.
- Thursday Mar 14 2019: John Mitchell from Edinburgh Botanical Gardens
- Thursday Feb 14 2019: Diane Dalkin on “Reader Rock Garden”
- Thursday Jan 10 2019: Annual Potluck supper and Newfoundland report
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”