Come visit the Botanical Gardens of Silver Springs on Sunday May 27, 2018 at 1 pm for a Spring Celebration. The highlight this year is the official opening of the Alpine Crevice and Native Plants Gardens, which were built in strong collaboration with CRAGS and the BGSS (Botanical Gardens of Silver Springs). The two new gardens were built with over 800 volunteer hours in two years, using tons of sandstone and some 450 plants representing over 115 species. There will be garden guides, entertainment, dignitaries, and refreshments. The ceremonies will take place on a grassy area just below the new gardens. Please refer to the map at bgss.ca, the new gardens are number nine. We hope to take a group picture of everyone that helped build the two new gardens.
- Thursday Sep 12 2019: Lawrence Harder on “Functional Beauty: How Flowers Work”
- Sat June 22, 2019: Reader Rock Garden, Plant Sale and Stroll
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm