Chris Gardner is a British botanist, photographer, and tour guide who has co-authored “Flora of the Silk Road”. He has travelled extensively in Europe, Turkey and the near East, China, and South America.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Julia Corden (Scotland) “Plants of Wengen and the Bernese Oberland”
- Thursday, March 8, 2018: Rob Staniland “So you want to build a rock garden in Calgary …”
- Sun May 6, 2018: Workshop on Propagation Methods
- Thursday May 10, 2018: Jay Akerley (Vancouver) “Western Cordillera Plants for the Western Canadian Garden”
- Sat May 26, 2018: Workshop on Styrofoam Trough Building