Join us at 6:30pm for our annual potluck supper. After supper, various CRAGS members and friends will show us photos from their 2017 trip to Newfoundland for the annual meeting of the North American Rock Garden Society. Some members participated in a guided post-conference tour of the western penninsula, which has unique geology and interesting endemic flora. All will show us highlights from gardens and outings of the conference and from other places in Newfoundland they visited.
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”
- Sun Sep 23: Planning and Planting at BGSS
- Thurs Sep 13: Last Chance Plant Sale at 6:30pm
- Thursday Sep 13, 2018: Chris Gardner(UK) “Alpine Plants of the Silk Road”