Diane will discuss Reader Rock Garden’s history from its start in 1913, to the glory days, its slow demise, re-development and the designation last year as a National Historic Site. Such a rich history deserves to be revisited, and she’ll also discuss the noteworthy plant inventory in this three-acre garden. CRAGS and some of our members contributed to the re-development of the Gardens. Diane is president of the Friends of Reader Rock Garden Society.
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”
- Sun Sep 23: Planning and Planting at BGSS
- Thurs Sep 13: Last Chance Plant Sale at 6:30pm
- Thursday Sep 13, 2018: Chris Gardner(UK) “Alpine Plants of the Silk Road”