Authors and photographers Ian and Jacinthe have a new presentation on wildflowers, complete with music and narration. The show begins with the first flowers of spring, and moves on to bold blossoms, delicate gems, wild creatures enjoying flowers, and majestic mountain scenery of Jasper, Banff, and Waterton Parks. The presentation closes with autumn colours and the first snow as flowers complete their annual cycle.
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”
- Sun Sep 23: Planning and Planting at BGSS
- Thurs Sep 13: Last Chance Plant Sale at 6:30pm
- Thursday Sep 13, 2018: Chris Gardner(UK) “Alpine Plants of the Silk Road”