David Sellars, from Vancouver BC, is well-known to CRAGS as a speaker and a key member of the Alpine Garden Club of BC. David and his wife Wendy, are keen hikers, and their gardens received the NARGS Millstream Prize in 2012. In this talk, he will share insights into his approach to plant photography including camera selection, camera setup, and composition. An example of his award-winning work can be found in the Summer 2012 NARGS Quarterly.
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Thursday Apr 11, 2019: Ian Wilson/Jacinthe Lavoie, Wildflowers of the Canadian Rockies
- Thursday Mar 14 2019: John Mitchell from Edinburgh Botanical Gardens
- Thursday Feb 14 2019: Diane Dalkin on “Reader Rock Garden”
- Thursday Jan 10 2019: Annual Potluck supper and Newfoundland report