David Sellars, from Vancouver BC, is well-known to CRAGS as a speaker and a key member of the Alpine Garden Club of BC. David and his wife Wendy, are keen hikers, and their gardens received the NARGS Millstream Prize in 2012. In this talk, he will share insights into his approach to plant photography including camera selection, camera setup, and composition. An example of his award-winning work can be found in the Summer 2012 NARGS Quarterly.
- Thursday Feb 14 2019: Diane Dalkin on “Reader Rock Garden”
- Thursday Jan 10 2019: Annual Potluck supper and Newfoundland report
- Thursday Nov 8, 2018: AGM and Joan Ganley on “Sunnylands, a Desert Oasis for Everyone”
- Thursday Oct 11, 2018: Pam Eveleigh on “Plant Hunting, Near and Far”
- Sun Sep 23: Planning and Planting at BGSS