Lawrence is a CRAGS member whose extensive rock garden may see him more now that he has retired from the U of C. His research has been in the area of plant pollination and reproductive ecology. He has travelled extensively and CRAGS has enjoyed his photos and accounts of plant hunting. This talk will give us some botanical background for the plants we enjoy.
- Thursday June 13 2019: Marcela Ferreyra (Argentina), The Andean Range and its Flowers in Patagonia
- Sunday April 7 and Sunday June 2, 2018: Workshop on Photography
- Saturday June 1, 2019: CRAGS Plant Sale, 12 noon to 3:00pm
- Saturday, May 10: Trough-building Workshop
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: David Sellars (Vancouver BC) on Photographing Alpine Plants, a Landscape Point of View