Marilyn is a CRAGS member with a longstanding interest in wildflowers and is a native of the east coast of Australia. This trip was the result of a long standing wish to see some of the unique flora of Western Australia. This not very intrepid road trip was along the coast of Western Australia from the Pilbara in the north to Perth in the south. In August 2016 the early spring flowers were open and a relatively good rainfall in the previous (winter) months ensured that there was a good sample of the amazingly diverse and unusual genera of this botanically rich part of the world. For non-members, this talk is $5.
- Thursday, September 14: Marilyn Mayall, Wildflowers of Western Australia
- Thursday, October 12: Tony Reznicek (Michigan), Kissing Cousins and Family Skeletons: Rock Garden Plants and Modern Evolutionary Studies
- Thursday, June 15: Jiri Papousek, Czech Alpine Gardening Methods
- Saturday, June 3: Plant Sale, 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Thursday, May 11: Members’ Photo Night