Invite a friend! We are pleased to again offer alpine and rock garden plants and materials for sale. Plants suitable for various environments will be available; whether rock garden, alpine bed, or container. Many of these plants are not available at local garden centers. Our special home grown tomato plants will again make an appearance.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018: Rob Staniland “So you want to build a rock garden in Calgary …”
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Julia Corden (Scotland) “Plants of Wengen and the Bernese Oberland”
- Thursday May 10: Jay Akerley (Vancouver) “Western Cordillera Plants for the Western Canadian Garden”
- Thursday June 14 Yaro Horachek “Seed Hunting in Kyrgystan with Czech Friends”
- Thursday Sep 13 Chris Gardner(UK) “Alpine Plants of the Silk Road”